Borei By Design and SK

Thanks Borei By Design for your Blog. How Fun!

Thanks to Holly at Borei By Design for her blog on my fun little poppy chairs.

http://boreibydesign.blogspot.com/2015/01/chair-love-vintage-chair-gets-french.html
Holly at Borei By Design is working with me on my next project. I love her black, gray and white logo, so I am incorporating it on an old leather english wing back chair. Will post as soon as he is complete. sk

UPDATE: Holly's Blog design is incorporated into my new chair. Take a look.

You can visit the Poppies page at:

#paintedupholsterThanks for visiting. sk on elderberry

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love the idea!! Thanks for sharing and keep posting about reupholstery services singapore btw you can visit also our website https://www.cottoncare.com.sg offering services in affordable prices! Ty godbless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Well detailed and explained by the author. Hoping that it will inspire more readers. Thank you for sharing this author. Randomly, reupholstery services Singapore our company offers service at a very affordable price, feel free to visit our website if you are interested. Thank you and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking about reupholstery services Singapore was another thing that I must be knowledgeable enough since I wasn’t really care about it.



    ReplyDelete

  4. Talking about reupholstery services Singapore was another thing that I must be knowledgeable enough since I wasn’t really care about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Friends, love to hear your thoughts.
SK